Friday, December 18, 2009

journey to a place called wholeness ...

why bother to take the journey?  i know not why ... it is simply compelling.  i can't ... not go!  for i know the journey's end, whatever that is, if it is ... will be worth the pain of finding all the fragments of memories and experiences to include in my consciousness.  the call to wholeness deep within cannot be denied.  the sound in the silence cannot be ignored.  i am part of something larger, greater ... an intricate mosaic of God's own making.         breathe in breathe out ... come Spirit come

this is the question i carry into my day ... what is it i carry in the pack on my back ... that weighs me down and keeps me a heap of pieces scattered along the stony path to wholeness ... ?  

a man called Jesus once said ... come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and i will give you rest ... how can something that sounds so easy be so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment