Sunday, December 9, 2012

PRESENT in the PRESENCE

Photo by Dan Barcus Nov 2012 Lakeview
I am present
I am here
My feet touch the ground
I breathe the air
I see things around me
I hear birds
I see trees
I smell flowers

God is present
God is here
God is everywhere so
He must be here

Creation is present
God's creation envelopes me

God's presence is here
I can’t see it
I can’t hear it
I can’t touch it
I just feel it

One is physical
One is spiritual

When the two meet there is communion

There is Presence

Am I in God's presence
or am I just present?

In the presence there is Peace.

In the presence there is Love.

In the presence there is Growth.

In the presence there is Compassion.

In the presence there is Joy.

In the presence there is Understanding.

I want to be Present in His Presence.  

©Dan Barcus 2009
Thanks Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment