Saturday, May 24, 2014

Endings & Beginnings ...

When May arrives many of us experience various endings and beginnings ... dying and rising again an echo of our Easter journey.  It seems for me that, with Easter so late this year, those endings and beginnings came much quicker.   Add to that, there are transitions happening all around me and I'm not sure I'm ready.  

I feel a little un-moored ... like I am floating down an un-named creek on the river of my life.  So I'm in the process of pondering and re-writing the "rhythm and rule of my life" in order to provide a stronger container within which to hold all of the pieces of my life so they might re-gather anew.  

Always we begin again, yes?
 

Question for Reflection:  
How is your rhythm and rule of life serving you and your ministry these days, connecting you to the One within whom you "live and move and have your being?"

No comments:

Post a Comment